Sunday 22 November 2015

Proxying Models

Miniwargaming Shenanigans

Personally I'm not a fan of proxying models, I mean I'm of course okay with the odd flamer being used as a meltagun and so on but when it starts to get to whole units and especially large models then it can be annoying. I remember seeing a Space Marine player trying to convince his opponent to allow him to use a half-assembled Nephilim Jetfighter as a Stormraven, needless to say his opponent was having none of it.

I know people might just want to try out a certain unit or model that they don't own. I can completely understand this I just find it tends to break the immersion of the game and can be frustrating, especially when you forget the model being used is supposed to be another unit altogether.

No comments:

Post a Comment