Saturday 21 November 2015

Welcome!

Well after spending the better part of 2 hours fiddling with the various different customisation options for a blog, and nearly throwing my laptop out of the window in frustration, I've come to the conclusion that I'm either a moron, or the Omnissiah has it in for me. Like you'd think it'd be super easy, I mean all it it choosing which settings you like the most and then hitting the apply button but nooo, instead I spend 20 minutes just attempting to get the bloody background to go transparent...



Anyhow, technical problems aside, I wish to welcome you to my first attempt at blogging! I suspect there will be somewhat of a learning curve to this whole thing so forgive me if anything goes horribly wrong.

As indicated by the title of the blog, this will be a Warhammer 40,000 and Horus Heresy Blog. I will  focusing on pretty much anything to do with those two topics, including; painting, model/rule reviews, maybe the occasional mini-batrep, and anything else I can think of. There will also probably be the occasional personal story about student/uni life chucked in as well as the odd rant about Games Workshop. Anytime I hear news about new releases or the schedule for Games Workshop I shall try to post about it as well.

As you can probably tell by the title of the blog, I'm a huge Alpha Legion fanboy. For anyone who doesn't know who they're, well, they're basically space terrorists which is one of the reasons I love them since they're very different to the majority of the other Space Marine Legions. I've just started a Horus Heresy army with the new betrayal at Calth board game, its actually such good value for money, if I could have afforded more than one id definitely have bought several.

Well anyway I shall sign off for now, I hope people will enjoy the content I post and look forward to sharing my 40k and Horus Heresy journey with you. I shall leave you with a photo of the first member of my 30k Alpha Legion army. Unsurprisingly, he's called Alpharius.

'Alpharius'



No comments:

Post a Comment